Growing in God's Grace
Educational Programs - 9:00AM
Divine Service - 10:15AM
Welcome to the Home Page of St. Paul Lutheran Church. We are delighted that you have found us. Please join us as we grow in God's Grace in-person or via our YouTube Channel at "St. Paul Lutheran Church of Hammond" on YouTube.com.
For the safety of those who attend and our staff, we will be following all CDC and state and local guidelines concerning COVID-19. Please call the church office for further details.
Please click this "link" to access our YouTube channel and then bookmark the page or set it as one of your favorites. You can even subscribe to our channel, so that you can receive email announcements about upcoming broadcasts if you would like to.
Live stream videos of the Educational Programs and Divine Services are found under the "Live" tab on the "Channel content" page and are also archived there as well. Edited videos of the Worship Services are found under the "Uploads" tab on the "Channel content" page. Please note - When you select a video, the video may start immediately. The worship bulletin for each service can be accessed by clicking the link in the description of the video.
The mission of St. Paul Lutheran Church is:
- to share the message of salvation through Jesus Christ
- to minister to members
- to reach out beyond our church to serve and to show God's love to all
St. Paul Lutheran Church of Hammond is a congregation of the Lutheran Church Missori Synod. We believe:
- that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God
- that there is only one true God, who has revealed Himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- that by His suffering and death on the cross, Jesus Christ made a full atonement for our sins
- that Jesus rose from the dead on Easter morning and later ascended into heaven
- that God comes to us through His Means of Grace, His Word and His Sacraments – Holy Baptism and Holy Communion, which He pours out through His holy Church
- that Jesus will return on the last day to judge the living and the dead and receive all those who believe in Him to Himself